Bailey Comforter Set
Bailey, named after the loyal, canine was a faithful companion to the famous abstract expressionist painter, Anabel Scarperia in Milan, Italy In 1546. She helped her master paint many masterpieces patiently listening for cues of which paint brushes, paint colors and supplies to retrieve.
Black brushstrokes on a crisp white background create a bold windowpane check that is graphic while still reflecting the artist’s hand. Printed on silky microfiber, this painterly grid offers a sophisticated modern accent for any bedroom. Add in the Major sheet set and snuggle into bed with our newest four-legged friend.
All items are shipped via Ground Shipping. Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite shipping.
Estimated Processing Times (before shipment):Furniture: 7 to 10 business days
Wall Art: 5 to 7 business days
Lighting: 5 to 7 business days
Rugs: 3 to 5 business days
Wallpaper: 3 to 5 business days
Accessories: 3 to 5 business days
Bedding: 1 to 2 business days
Returns will be accepted within 30 days of receipt of item. Please note that some items are not eligible for return.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Non-returnable items include:
- Wall Art
- Twin comforter set includes: one comforter (86” L X 66” W) and one standard sham (21” L x 27” W)
- Full/queen comforter set includes: one comforter (92” L x 92” W) and two standard shams (21” L x 27” W)
- King comforter set includes: one comforter (92” L x 110” W) and two king shams (21” L x 37” W)
- Machine wash cold, separately, delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
- Made from super soft 200 thread count cotton.
- Ensemble is machine washable for easy care.
- Polyester comforter set features a polyester fill.
- Included shams feature a convenient zipper closure.